Dates & Prices

A. Walking Programme :
  • From Sunday  29.04.2018  to Sunday 06.05.2018 (Sunny Bay)
  • From Sunday  06.05.2018  to Sunday 13.05.2018      - Fully booked -
  • From Sunday  02.09.2018  to Sunday 09.09.2018 (Cormoranos Apartments)
  • From Sunday  14.10.2018  to Sunday 21.10.2018 (Cormoranos Apartments)
  • From Sunday  21.10.2018  to Sunday 28.10.2018 (Cormoranos Apartments)

Price for a single occupant in the twin bedded apartment : 835€ per week.
Price for two occupants in the twin bedded apartment: 720€ per week per person.
25% is payable on booking and the remaining 75% is due 30 days before the holiday.

Payment may also be made in GBP.

Prices include:

  • Transfer from/to Chania airport
  • 7 nights, shower/WC, hot water, fridge, electric cooker(Cormoranos Apts),  balcony/terrace, free wi fi access
  • 7 x Breakfast
  • Dinner on the evening of arrival
  • Walks with walking Leaders

Prices do not include:

Flights, Meals (except dinner on the evening of arrival), tickets to sites or museums, bus tickets, travel insurance, air conditioning which can be used at an extra cost of 7 Euros/day (although usually not necessary in the months of the programme).

For the detailed programme of this week type click HERE

B. Painting Programme:
  • From Tuesday  19.06.2018  to Tuesday 26.06.2018 (Cormoranos Apartments)
  • From Sunday  07.10.2018  to Sunday 14.10.2018 (Cormoranos Apartments)

Price for a single occupant in the twin bedded apartment : 835€ per week.
Price for two occupants in the twin bedded apartment: 720€ per week per person.
25% is payable on booking and the remaining 75% is due 30 days before the holiday.

Payment may also be made in GBP.

Prices include:

  • Transfer from/to Chania airport
  • 7 nights, shower/WC, hot water, fridge, electric cooker(Cormoranos Apts),  balcony/terrace, free wi fi access
  • 7 x Breakfast
  • Dinner on the evening of arrival
  • Painting workshops with painting Leader
  • 1 painting exhibition and party

Prices do not include:

Flights, Meals (except dinner on the evening of arrival), tickets to sites or museums, bus tickets, travel insurance, air conditioning which can be used at an extra cost of 7 Euros/day (although usually not necessary in the months of the programme).

For the detailed programme of this week type click HERE

C. Walking & Painting Programme:
  • From  Tuesday   15.05.2018   to  Tuesday 22.05.2018 (Cormoranos Apartments)
  • From  Tuesday   22.05.2018   to  Tuesday 29.05.2018 (Cormoranos Apartments)
  • From  Sunday   27.05.2018   to  Sunday 03.06.2018 (Cormoranos Apartments)
  • From  Tuesday  18.09.2018  to  Tuesday 25.09.2018 (Cormoranos Apartments)
  • From  Sunday   23.09.2018  to  Sunday 30.09.2018 (Cormoranos Apartments)
  • From  Sunday   30.09.2018  to  Sunday 07.10.2018 (Cormoranos Apartments)

Price for a single occupant in the twin bedded apartment : 835€ per week.
Price for two occupants in the twin bedded apartment: 720€ per week per person.
25% is payable on booking and the remaining 75% is due 30 days before the holiday.

Payment may also be made in GBP.

Prices include:

  • Transfer from/to Chania airport
  • 7 nights, shower/WC, hot water, fridge, electric cooker(Cormoranos Apts),  balcony/terrace, free wi fi access
  • 7 x Breakfast
  • Dinner on the evening of arrival
  • Walks,  painting workshops with walking & painting Leaders
  • 1 painting exhibition and party

Prices do not include:

Flights, Meals (except dinner on the evening of arrival), tickets to sites or museums, bus tickets, travel insurance, air conditioning which can be used at an extra cost of 7 Euros/day (although usually not necessary in the months of the programme).

There is the freedom to opt out from either the walks (one or more or all), the painting workshops or the communal meal.

For the detailed programme of this week type click HERE

D. Yoga Programme :
  • From  Saturday  29.09.2018  to  Saturday 06.10.2018 (Sunny Bay)

Price for a single occupant in the twin bedded room : 895€ per week.
Price for two occupants in the twin bedded room : 795€ per week per person.
25% is payable on booking and the remaining 75% is due 30 days before the holiday.

Payment may also be made in GBP.

Prices include:

  • Transfer from/to Chania airport
  • 7 nights, shower/WC, hot water, fridge, balcony/terrace, free wi fi access
  • 7 x Breakfast
  • 7 x Dinner
  • Yoga workshops with yoga teacher

Prices do not include:

Flights, tickets to sites or museums, bus tickets, travel insurance, air conditioning which can be used at an extra cost of 7 Euros/day (although usually not necessary in the months of the programme).

For the detailed programme of this week type click HERE

E. Yoga & Hiking Programme :
  • From Sunday  03.06.2018  to Saturday 09.06.2018 (Sunny Bay)
  • From Saturday  06.10.2018  to Saturday 13.10.2018      - Fully booked -

Price for a single occupant in the twin bedded room : 835€ per week.
Price for two occupants in the twin bedded room : 690€ per week per person.
25% is payable on booking and the remaining 75% is due 30 days before the holiday.

Payment may also be made in GBP.

Prices include:

  • Transfer from/to Chania airport
  • 6 nights, shower/WC, hot water, fridge, balcony/terrace, free wi fi access
  • 6 x Breakfast
  • Dinner on the evening of arrival
  • Yoga workshops with yoga teacher
  • Walks with walking Leaders

Prices do not include:

Flights, Meals (except dinner on the evening of arrival), tickets to sites or museums, bus tickets, travel insurance, air conditioning which can be used at an extra cost of 7 Euros/day (although usually not necessary in the months of the programme).

For the detailed programme of this week type click HERE

F. Insights Programme:
  • From Tuesday 12.06.2018 to Tuesday 19.06.2018 (Cormoranos Apartments)
  • From Tuesday 11.09.2018 to Tuesday 18.09.2018 (Cormoranos Apartments)

Price for a single occupant in the twin bedded apartment : 980€ per week.
Price for two occupants in the twin bedded apartment: 870€ per week per person.
25% is payable on booking and the remaining 75% is due 30 days before the holiday.

Payment may also be made in GBP.

Prices include:

  • Transfer from/to Chania airport, transfer to/from Botanic Park & Gardens
  • 7 nights, shower/WC, hot water, fridge, electric cooker(Cormoranos Apts),  balcony/terrace, free wi fi access
  • 7 x Breakfast
  • Dinner on the evening of arrival
  • Walks,  painting workshops with walk & painting Leaders
  • Boat trip to Imeri Gramvousa and Balos
  • Cooking and Greek lesson

Prices do not include:

Flights, Meals (except dinner on the evening of arrival), tickets to sites or museums, bus tickets, travel insurance, air conditioning which can be used at an extra cost of 7 Euros/day (although usually not necessary in the months of the programme).

For the detailed programme of this week type click HERE


Special rates for group bookings above six people !

 

What to bring with you :

Swimming costume, sun glasses, sun hat, sun cream, strong walking shoes(walking  programmes), small rucksack(walking programmes), mat(yoga programmes). 

 

Additional Information :

There are a number of bikes at Cormoranos Apartments for hiring and exploring the surrounding area.  They are road and mountain bikes made by IDEAL (www.idealbikes.net) and their rental cost is 5 Euros per day. We can provide instructions for self guided rides upon request at the time.

 

 

walking rock gorge western Crete sea sun beach in active Crete painting yoga holidays

 

walking rock gorge western Crete sea sun beach in active Crete painting yoga holidays

 

walking rock gorge coast botany herbs flowers western Crete sea sun beach active Crete painting yoga holidays

 

walking rock gorge coast botany herbs flowers western Crete sea sun beach active Crete painting yoga holidays

 

Alternativ Traditionel Sonne Meer Strand West Kreta Schlucht active Crete Wandern Malen Yoga Entdecken Erkunden Urlaub